Re: [Swprograms] Grace Digital wifi radio $159 at Best Buy (USA)

Re: [Swprograms] Grace Digital wifi radio $159 at Best Buy (USA)

Best Buy has had this on backorder for a month, and, meanwhile, C. Crane has come out with their own private-labeled radio that looks pretty nice (see http://www.ccrane.com/radios/wifi-radios/cc-wifi-radio.aspx).

Best Buy went ahead and automatically cancelled the order, so I have gone ahead & ordered the unit from C. Crane.

It has some interesting bells & whistles that the Grace Digital does not, including a remote, 99 onboard presets, two audio jacks (one for headphones, one line-out), and an RJ-45 jack.  Its price is attractive as well.

I will follow up once I have the radio up & running.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA