Re: [Swprograms] Voice of Russia

Joe, Which must have been before April, since 7350 is no longer in use by VOR in English to NAm.

DR, Not quite sure why I am replying to someone who doesn`t even give his name or location --- oh yeah, in case it is of interest to non-secret list members:

This may have been UT May 5, when I was not getting VOR on 15425 Pet/Kam, 7250 Armenia, nor after 0200 on 9480 Germany, but I think it was due to extremely poor propagation. Glenn Hauser, OK