Re: [Swprograms] BBC shortwave to Europe ending Feb 18

Re: [Swprograms] BBC shortwave to Europe ending Feb 18

I took a look at the Prime Time Shortwave schedule dating from
December (right before a DXPedition).

What appear to be disappearing are the following that were listed in
the PTSW database but are no longer shown at the website:

04-05 all (6195 / 9410 / 12095 / 15565)
05-06 9410, 15565
06-07 6195, 12095
08-09 15485
14-17 12095
18-19 9410, 12095
19-22 9410

These were all the frequencies showing a target of Europe that do not
appear in the remaining Southern Europe / West Africa or Western
Russia listings.

While I don't speak or read Albanian, it appears shortwave is ending
there on March 3rd.

A scan of European languages suggests only Turkish (and Russian?) will
remain on shortwave.  All others listed (Albanian, Macedonian,
Romanian, Serbian, Ukrranian) only list MW, FM, and satellite options.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA