[Swprograms] New Contact Info

Hi everyone....I'm doing a mass email to let everyone know that I have a new
job...am living in a new city and have a new email address....

The new job is with the City of Corvallis, Oregon.  I am the Land Use
Inspector for them.  Its kind of a combination zoning inspector and
something of a building code inspector...I will be working with a document
called the Land Development Code.  it deals with land use issues as well as
some landscaping, lighting and critical areas such as floodplains, erosion,
and steep slopes concerns.

My new address and phone number is:

Mike Wolfson
1694 S.E. Crystal Lake Dr. Apt. F
Corvallis, Oregon 97333-1289
541-758-2192

New email address is:

mwolfson@xxxxxxxxxxx

I'll be keeping the bright.net address for a coup,e of weeks during the
changeover.  Don't know exactly for how long, but please start using the new
address as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Mike