[Swprograms] New BBCWS website scheduled to launch today (12 December)

[Swprograms] New BBCWS website scheduled to launch today (12 December)

As I've mentioned before, the BBCWS has been in the works of revamping
its website.  The new site is scheduled to launch today (Wednesday)
but as of 1457 UT the current site remains up.

The World Service is well into its special season of programming
surrounding its 75th anniversary, and those who are interested in
policies and decisions regarding how the BBC gathers and reports news
and information may want to check out this special season of programs.
 I highlighted several of them in my NASWA Journal column in December
and will post the column to the blog shortly for those who aren't
NASWA members.

Richard

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com