[Swprograms] The Radio Kitchen

Interesting new blog started:

October 25th
Howdy. Welcome to my blog, or at least one of them.

This is a site created for people who have a passion
for radio beyond turning one on to find some good
music. The Radio Kitchen is an audio blog, featuring
radio recordings and discussions of broadcasting and
reception. More significantly, the here focus will be
on the old AM and shortwave bands where the audio
fidelity isn?t the best but the signals can still
travel wirelessly over hundreds and thousands of
miles. And the reception is free.

There's already 3 long entries, some with audio, North
American based; "But you have to remember I?m stuck
way out here in North America, the land shortwave
radio forgot. The truth is, if you operate a shortwave
radio in this continent, and are (sadly) limited to
the English language, many of the world?s major
content providers have decided that you are irrelevant
(or at least there?s not enough of you to be
relevant."

http://theradiokitchen.net/