From: geoff long <geoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Oct 15, 2007 8:40 AM
Subject: [uk-radio-listeners] brain of brit
To: uk-radio-listeners@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi listers, at the beginning of this series, a list member commented
that the questions seemed to have become easier.  My gut reaction was
to agree, but as only one or two episodes had been broadcast, I
thought I would wait for more evidence.
I now certainly do agree.  My average, before this series was from 10
to 13 correct answers.  During this one, I've never got less than 15,
and Today, I've scored 17 and we're only just over half way through
the program.  This includes six in  row, which I've never achieved before.
I'd be interested in other opinions.
Cheers Geoff.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:uk-radio-listeners-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    mailto:uk-radio-listeners-fullfeatured@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com