[Swprograms] Radio Ukraine International now offering on-demand audio

[Swprograms] Radio Ukraine International now offering on-demand audio

>From "Whole World on the Radio Dial" via DX Listening Digest:

"We also have an announcement for our listeners via Internet: Recently
the audio on demand service has started on the site of the National
Radio Company of Ukraine. You can listen to some of the regular
columns of Radio Ukraine International programmes in Ukrainian,
English and German languages in mp3 format. Really, it is a very
useful function of our website, for which we have waited for a long
time, and which is very appreciated by our listeners, but it is
important that the files are renewed regularly. So listen to our
programmes via audio on demand service and write us your comments and
proposals"

See http://www.nrcu.gov.ua/index.php?id=780

It appears a week's worth of audio is archived as individual program segments.

Reviews invited -

Richard

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com