Re: [Swprograms] OT: Doctor Demento

Joe, somewhat from the same vein is "Crazy College", which airs
locally on WDIY-FM and Newark, DE's WVUD.

We have this odd tradition in eastern PA that trick-or-treating is
"legislated" as the last Friday in October (no matter when Halloween
actually falls), and I have that edition of Crazy College loudly
amplified when the young would-be gremlins and goblins come begging
for treats on that Friday evening...it wonderfully fits the mood.

See http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Library/3056/.

Not too many websites pay homage to Charles Lane, best known as Homer
Bedloe on Petticoat Junction...

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA