Re: [Swprograms] When and how do you listen to Radio Netherlands? RNW wants to know

Re: [Swprograms] When and how do you listen to Radio Netherlands? RNW wants to know

If the morning broadcast were when regular listeners are awake, there would be
more of them. For me, ideal time would be 1330 UT summer, 1430 winter.

73, Glenn Hauser, OK