From: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Cuff
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 2:07 PM
To: Shortwave programming discussion
Subject: [Swprograms] So what are people listening to nowadays? And how are
you listening?

Sandy Finlayson mentioned the other day that his BBCWS listening was
"at an all time low".

I suspect that most of us probably listen to shortwave less nowadays
than before, given the alternatives.

So -- how about other folks?  What are your listening interests in
2007?  Are there programs or broadcasters you listen to without fail?

As I mentioned, my own listening is probably 90% MP3-based, via either
podcasts or stream captures.  My diet still has a lot of BBCWS in it,
but also has domestic programming from CBC, NZ National Radio, and
Australia's ABC, along with BBC Radio 4.  Also RNW and some occasional
DW.

Looking forward to your musings -

Richard

--
Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

International broadcasting / shortwave blog:
http://www.intlradio.blogspot.com
shown above.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
5:19 PM