Re: [Swprograms] NYTimes.com: Internet Radio Made Easier

Re: [Swprograms] NYTimes.com: Internet Radio Made Easier

Mr. Pogue has long been regarded as one of the best technology writers
from a consumer's perspective.  He's written about Apple computers for
many years.

His comment about "...US distribution acts not being together"
(paraphrase) is spot on.  I was exchanging e-mail with a manufacturer
of one of the Reciva database-powered radios (not Acoustic Energy) the
other day and they have no US distribution yet.  I asked why...have
yet to hear back...

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA