[Swprograms] ABC Science Show

Is it my imagination, or has the ABC Science Show been extended over recent times.  I recall it being 48 minutes long, but I was listening to a fairly recent edition (not the most recent, however) and it seemed to go well over the 50-minute mark.  I normally listen these days via the podcast, but a couple of years back I did listen once to the live ABC RN feed, wherein I noted the programme ran from 02:10 to 02:58 UTC, after the 10-minute midday news.
PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom