Re: [Swprograms] Inside the Premier League/World Cricket

Re: [Swprograms] Inside the Premier League/World Cricket

Paul, I am not sure this is the case, try listening to
Analysis which I have linked at the end. When I try to
listen to the two sports programmes you mention the
player launches, the text saying what I am listening
to and when it was first broadcast scrolls through,
the time advances but you just hear silence. So I
would think that's why your computer is telling you
you are hearing the programme.

Exactly the same sequence of events for Analysis but I
get the audio, if Analysis works it's the BBC's
problem not yours:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/programmes/analysis.shtml