Re: [Swprograms] CBC Radio 2 x 5

I agree, Glenn - looks like these are labeled simply as "Atlantic", etc.

There are "on demand" offerings, but the CBC is very persnickety about
on-demand music availability, so I doubt much of the Radio 2 schedule
will be available that way.

The five time zones appear to be kept highly visible in order to
create a "time shift" opportunity where possible.

In any event, it's a good development; hopefully the programming will
justify the optimism.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA