[Swprograms] More BBC frequency chops

Hi Glenn -- Just noticed the following on the BBC frequency link page:

"BBC World Service is adjusting its shortwave transmissions in some parts of
the world from 25 March 2007, in line with listener trends in radio. Increasing
numbers of people around the world are choosing to listen to radio on a range
of other platforms including FM, satellite and on line, with fewer listening on
shortwave.

As a result, broadcasts in English to Eastern and Central Europe on shortwave
will stop. English shortwave broadcasts to Southern Europe will be reduced to
12 hours a day and Arabic language shortwave broadcasts to the Middle East will
be reduced to 14 hours.

In both cases the shortwave listening times of early morning and evening have
been retained. This will be a loss to some listeners but there are a number of
alternative ways of hearing BBC programmes.

For more information on how these changes affect Europe and the Middle East,
and information on alternative ways of listening, follow the relevant links
below"

All this on:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/schedules/frequencies/index.shtml

Nothing mentioned about the Caribbean beams, and the full A-07 schedule hasn't
been posted yet. I imagine we are going to see similar notices over the next
several frequency seasons (Stephen Luce, Houston, TX, March 16, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)