Re: [Swprograms] Broadcasting's future

Sadly, I have the eexpertise, but not the dough.

-----Original Message-----
From: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
jfiglio1@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, March 05, 2007 8:29 AM
To: Shortwave programming discussion
Subject: Re: [Swprograms] Broadcasting's future

Maybe one of these years, we can find someone with the time and the
expertise to work out a way to *broadcast* (sorry...couldn't resist
<g>) via the internet and/or podcast the Fest forums and discussions
to those who can't attend in person for one reason or another.  Maybe
even include an interactive component...

Just a thought.  (Unfortunately, thoughts are much easier than
actions.)

John Figliozzi