Re: [Swprograms] Broadcasting's future

Would they disagree if shared via Shortwave?  That would be the
ideal distribution given the subject matter of the Fest <grin>.

Seriously, I would like to hear selected speakers.  I'm not
likely to ever make it to a Fest gathering in person, nor would
I likely be able to interrupt work to listen live, but after the
fact would be nice.  I would vote for at least consideration of
taping the program to create a podcast of highlights.  But I
also wouldn't want any such broadcast or archives to detract
from the conference or to have people who would otherwise go to
suddenly not go just to save money. Nor would I want to see any
recordings add to expense of putting on the conference (such
that registration fees would need to be raised).

Kevin Anderson
Dubuque, Iowa

--
Kevin Anderson, Dubuque IA USA, K9IUA