Re: [Swprograms] Is Radio Still Radio if There’s Video?

Re: [Swprograms] Is Radio Still Radio if There’s Video?

I agree, but even or local News/talk station here (WAEB) has their
morning show on a local cable channel -- with video -- and the host
refers to things he's showing the camera that we can't see if we're
only listening.

I managed to (successfully) miss the Grammys again this year, nor have
I ever listened to KROQ, nor do I really want to.

It becomes an issue to me if Newshour or As It Happens become "TV
shows with audio".

However, take a look at my NASWA February column -- a fair amount of
Radio Japan content nowadays is programming that airs both on NHK TV
as well as radio.

So the scourge is even affecting the programs and stations we listen to.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA