[Swprograms] BBC strike

The Midnight News on BBC Radio 4 reported plans for a 24-hour strike of NUJ and BECTU members at the BBC on 26 February 2007.  The dispute centres around a dozen or so compulsory job losses and other financial cuts made by the Corporation, and the Unions say there will be a serious impact on programming.  Doubtless if the strike goes ahead we will hear repeats and perhaps have the chance to hear programmes we never heard first time round.
PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom