Re: [Swprograms] What Follows...

Time to channel that invective towards your / our elected
representatives in Washington.

Keep in mind this is a negotiation process, with the memo considered
part of the opening salvo; it appears (perhaps others can elaborate)
that some of what's proposed here is a repeat of what was proposed
(BUT NOT IMPLEMENTED) in FY07.

I personally believe the Iraq vs. IBB/VOA spending levels is a very
stark comparison, and a visually effective one.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA