Re: [Swprograms] Countdown to Classical at WETA

Re: [Swprograms] Countdown to Classical at WETA

Afraid not. Real stream is maxed out, but WM via winamp shows 20 kbps, 16 kHz.
The opening Vivaldi trumpet fanfare didn`t sound bad, but Bernstein`s Candide
Overture which follows isn`t done justice. Conversation between GM and host
inaugurating new format, still lacking any details about program schedule. They
did say Beethoven`s 9th will be in the 02-03 UT hour.