Re: [Swprograms] > CBC Radio to broaden Radio Two, add arts magazine

Glenn Hauser wrote:
> And what becomes of ``Radio 3`` which was on R 2 late night?
> Not that I really care.

Quoting from a story from CBC News Online:
"With Radio Two poised as an adult-oriented music service, the public
broadcaster's more youth-oriented music offerings — like CBC Radio Three
and Brave New Waves — will be available on CBC's Sirius satellite
channels and via podcasting."
And also this:
"Between the Covers, which features novels and short stories read in
15-minute instalments, will migrate online."
Significantly, there is this:
"The first phase of the changes will be launched in mid-March, with the
final slate scheduled to roll out in about a year."
So expect more schedule changes later on!
Ricky Leong
Calgary, Alta.
--
Damn my small stature!
If I were big, oh just think where I would be.