[Swprograms] CBC Radio 1 Programming

** CANADA. Dead Dog in the City, the hilarious deadpan first-nations humour
programme on CBC Radio 1, was missing Jan 3 from its Wednesday evening at 8:29
pm local usual schedule; instead, Nighttime Review ran another quarter hour
until Out Front at 8:44. Yet DD was still shown on CBC online program schedules
http://www.cbc.ca/programguide/radio/ which we have noticed before are not kept
up to date. Not heard either at its other time, Thursday 10:44 am local January
4, but this one has been removed from the schedule. Let`s hope it`s just a
holiday thing or a brief hiatus. Program website gives no clues:
http://www.cbc.ca/programguide/program/index.jsp?program=Dead+Dog+in+the+City

The other Thursday morning show, O?Reilly and the Age of Persuasion, at 11:30
am local, remains on the schedule but they don`t say for how long. The Jan 4
was a repeat, but is one of the few shows whose reruns we willingly listen to
anyway.

CBC Hotsheets to which we subscribe have been extremely erratic lately; you
never know whether a given day`s will ever arrive, and anyhow, they are
highlights rather than complete program info.

Meanwhile I heard a promo that And Sometimes Y, the show about the English
language, is back, on Saturdays at 11:30 am local. Its website is up-to-date,
showing a 6-month run thru June 2007, with repeats Tuesdays at same time on
CBCR1: http://www.cbc.ca/andsometimesy/

There are probably some more program changes with the new year on CBC but I
don`t see anything else significant on this week`s grid (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)