Re: [Swprograms] Network Europe & Insight Central Europe

Re: [Swprograms] Network Europe & Insight Central Europe

According to http://www.radio.cz/en/programme

R. Prague is involved in both shows, but only ICE is on the SW schedule and
only on certain specified Saturday broadcasts. NE is available ondemand from
them.

73, Glenn Hauser