[Swprograms] O.T. Drake SW8 For Sale

I've got an SW8 for sale.  Included are the radio (serial number
7G1295004B), power supply, original copy of the manual, box, sales receipts
and one of the official Drake carrying cases for the radio.  I bought the
radio used in 1999.  Its one of the final versions with user selectable
sideband in sync mode.  Radio works beautifully and sounds great.  I've used
it as a bedside radio.  The only issue is that I suffered a battery leak.  I
had a new battery cover made for it and most of the pitting buffed out.  The
battery compartment is clean.  There was no internal damage.  Radio was
serviced and aligned by Drake in Sept 2006.  I can provide pictures.  $450
plus shipping.  Please respond off list to:

mwolfson@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,

Mike