Re: [Swprograms] Favorite *non-English* music on shortwave?

Re: [Swprograms] Favorite *non-English* music on shortwave?

"Nuestra Musica" on REE, Madrid.  It goes out Tuesday to Saturday UTC
at 0230 on 6055 and 9535 kHz.

Also, when RAE, Buenos Aires propagates our way on 11710, I just
leave the dial there from 2200-0400.  There's an hour in English at
0200, but the format for all languages is lots of tangos (and other
fine Argentine tunes) interspersed with short reports.

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY