[Swprograms] Mountain Stage on VOA?

There is a program originating with West Virginia Public Radio called Mountain Stage that airs on Saturday afternoons at 4 PM EST (2100 UT) here via PRI.  It is a program that features what I would call USA roots music including old time country, bluegrass, with a dash of modern folkie/country music.

The announcer leading off the program said that Mountain Stage is heard around the world on the Voice of America.  I thought VOA had abandoned musical programming years ago.  (I never listen to VOA because my government doesn't want me to and I always do what my government tells me to do.)  Even when traveling overseas I have only heard VOA once in English and that was while cruising on the Amazon River.  I hope it's OK to listen when I'm outside the country.

Seriously , what is the VOA policy these days on music programming?  Willis Conover rides again?

Joe Buch