[Swprograms] KXOT has Ideas

** U S A. Check out the programming on KXOT, the new offshoot of KUOW Seattle.
I heard KUOW announce that Left, Right and Center would no longer be on KUOW,
but on KXOT. So delete UT Sat 0530 on KUOW, when I found it convenient to
listen. They didn`t bother to say when it would be on KXOT, but it shows at
0030 UT Sat. The KUOW grid has not yet been updated but I think there are more
changes imminent there:
http://www.kuow.org/schedules/schedule_week.asp

Here is the KXOT grid: http://www.kxot.org/schedule2_week.asp
Of particular note is CBC Ideas scheduled M-F at 1800 UT, in case you miss an
episode in the evening on CBC itself --- but are these reliably playbacks of
the previous night`s show?? Audio link: http://www.kxot.org/kxot.asx

KXOT also carries WRN overnight 07-14 UT, Sat & Sun to 15. If anyone happens to
be listening Sunday at 0932 (1:32 am PST), I`d like to know if this really
includes WORLD OF RADIO (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)