[Swprograms] RCI (Again)

I just got the chance to review the new schedule pdf on the RCI web
site and I have to say that this is one of the stranger schedules I
have seen in my many years observing the goings-on across the bands.
For one thing, I'd like to know if they're just winging it at this
point.  I mean, do they have any research that tells them that
recently arrived immigration candidates come with shortwave radios at
the ready?  Or is their plan to hand one to each as he/she comes off
the plane or applies at the embassy in their country of origin?

It's a weird world out there and getting weirder all the time.

John Figliozzi
Halfmoon, NY