From: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Richard Cuff
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 12:22 PM
To: Shortwave programming discussion
Subject: Re: [Swprograms] RCI`s drastic schedule changes

I thought of something else... I don't think anyone else mentioned
this, but this renders the printed schedule I received about 1 month
ago totally useless..

The printed schedule was already out of date when it arrived --
because it showed the programming as it used to be -- e.g. Canada
Today, not The Link -- but the timings and frequencies were OK.

Now even those are no longer valid.

Given how RCI tries to conserve financial resources, one wonders if
this most recent change was conceived in haste for one reason or
another.  It's unlike them to waste money on printing and mailing a
schedule when they know changes are coming.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA