Re: [Swprograms] The Death of Radio (Dvorak's PCMag Column Sept 06)

Re: [Swprograms] The Death of Radio (Dvorak's PCMag Column Sept 06)

I posted this a couple weeks back...and I agree, Chet, the comments
add insight to the commentary.

As for the archives, I don't believe the text body is searchable;
that's one advantage to a gmail or yahoo e-mail address with GBs of
storage...I can just search my archive.

We were over at Topica when we started back in 1999 (I think that's
when it was) -- AFAIK there's no message there that the lists are
disappearing.

The old list is still there -- and is searchable.

See http://lists.topica.com/lists/swprograms/.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA