[Swprograms] Japan's NHK ordered to increase reporting on N. Korean abductions of Japanese on its SW programs

[Swprograms] Japan's NHK ordered to increase reporting on N. Korean abductions of Japanese on its SW programs

See http://www.asiamedia.ucla.edu/article-eastasia.asp?parentid=57348

This is reported to be the first direct intervention into specific
broadcasting content by the Japanese government since WW II.
Shortwave programming is specifically cited in the report.

I think I heard mention either on the BBC's "World Update" this
morning or on APM's "Marketplace" last night.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA