[Swprograms] CBC website down

For some reason, CBC's website is experiencing technical difficulties.
All queries are redirected to basic page offering news headlines,
accompanied with this note:

"CBC.ca is experiencing technical difficulties, and we're currently
working to restore the site to normal. Until that happens, in an effort
to offer a basic level of service, we are providing this scaled-back
version of the site, featuring today's top news stories. We're sorry for
any inconvenience, and we hope to have the site back to normal soon."

Ricky Leong
Calgary, Alta.