From: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Richard Cuff
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 3:45 PM
To: Shortwave programming discussion
Subject: Re: [Swprograms] New RCI web-delivered audio: "RCI Viva"

Many listeners below 40 would probably not consider this at all
scrambled; it's those of us who grew up in the world of DXing and
SWLing that are trying to sort this stuff out.

The group it scrambles even more than listeners is the broadcasters,
because they're the ones who are faced with making these
tradeoff-laden choices.

Richard "scrambled" Cuff
Allentown, PA  USA