[Swprograms] Radio Ukraine switches frequencies

[Swprograms] Radio Ukraine switches frequencies

Glenn Hauser probably mentioned this, but I'm always neglectful of
actually going to the DXLD reports.

I had noticed for the past several days that I couldn't get a signal for
Radio Ukraine on 7440 kHz at either 0000 or 0300 UTC.  I wondered whether
they might have had another problem paying the bills, but I also decided
to check frequencies in the 49m band and lower.  It turns out that Radio
Ukraine is now on 5820 kHz for the one-hour English broadcasts to NAm at
0000 and 0300 UTC.

--
Ted Schuerzinger, fedya@xxxxxxxxxxx