[Swprograms] Swansea Park Prom fake-out

** WALES. The BBC Proms Player http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/proms_promo.shtml
has Proms in the Park, from Swansea, Wales, but trying to listen to it I only
heard silence as it started to play with the timer running. I let it go while
listening to something else on another player, and it finally started about 50
minutes into the file. So you can skip ahead 15-15-15-5 minutes if you want to
listen to it. Strangely, the 50 minutes of silence do not seem to have
contained any of the concert, as the audio starts in the introduction, and the
first piece is Copland`s ``Hoe-down``. Regional park proms coincide with the
Last Night from Royal Albert Hall, joining together by TV during the finale.
These files will expire one week after the LNOTP, Sat Sept 16 (Glenn Hauser,
OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)