Re: [Swprograms] BBC on 5975

Considering that this stream was a legacy of the broadcast.com days,
before Mark Cuban (he of the Dallas Mavericks) sold it to Yahoo, I am
not surprised this has finally disappeared -- I checked as well, and
the server was not reachable.

I've forwarded your question to Kevin Kelly, who maintains the Public
Radio Fan website, to see if he knows of a replacement link.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA