Re: [Swprograms] DX Listening Digest 6-129: BBC via WHR

Re: [Swprograms] DX Listening Digest 6-129: BBC via WHR

The WHR relays are not exactly news, as we heard about them at the end of July
prior to the August 1 changes, but that was only about English. BBC had already
been using 6110 for Spanish at 03-04, but pulled a fast one and changed site to
WHRI. And you overlooked another hour via French Guiana, 12-13 on 9750 at
12-13. The (in)effectiveness of these was evaulated early on in DXLD. 11675 at
21-22 is Greenville, and started almost a week later.

73, Glenn Hauser