[Swprograms] How well are Middle East SW voices propagating to the USA these days?

[Swprograms] How well are Middle East SW voices propagating to the USA these days?

I'd like to summarize information on SW broadcasts in English from the
Middle East for my NASWA Jounral column that I'm finalizing today for
the August Journal.

Those broadcasts from the region that are reasonably audible in the
USA include Kol Israel, IRIB, and Radio Cairo; Voice of Damascus
hasn't a reliable visitor to my Eastern Pennsylvania radio.

Some of these were summarized in the article posted at the RNW website
and alerted here by Mauno Ritola (thanks Mauno!), see
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/features/media/me060724 and the
corrections posed by Glenn Hauser.

Which times / frequencies have worked best for those here in the
group?  Has anyone done any critical listening to these of late?  My
time has been too limited to do much bandscanning.

I know Radio Kuwait is audible in English via DRM, but analog SW is no
longer used for the US afternoon broadcast; is this webcast at all?

Thanks -- appreciate the help.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA