[Swprograms] Voice of Greece on 9775

For the past few weeks, I haven't been able to pick up "Hellenes Around
the World" at 1400 UTC Saturday on 9775 kHz.  Indeed, the times I've tried
tuning into 9775 kHz before 1400 UTC (there's a broadcast in Greek
starting at 1200, if memory serves), I wasn't able to get a signal.  Does
anybody know what frequency they're using now instead of 9775 kHz?  I sent
them an email a few weeks back informing them that there was no longer a
signal on 9775 and that the website hadn't mentioned any frequency change,
but never got a reply.

--
Ted Schuerzinger, fedya@xxxxxxxxxxx