[Swprograms] Nuestro Sello on REE

While Radio Exterior de Espana is rather hard to hear in English, the
same is most definitely not true of its Spanish service, which--for
those who can operate in that language--offers some truly excellent
programming.  Of course, to listen to music one only need to have a
sense of appreciation for it, regardless of one's language skills.
For example, from Tuesday through Saturday at 0130 UT the program
"Nuestro Sello" offers some truly wonderful music--classical one
night, flamenco another, pop perhaps the next.  Nuestro Sello
translates as "Our Seal" or "Our Label" and the program highlights
the wide range of recordings put out by RTVE, REE's parent
organization whose holdings apparently extend beyond simply public
broadcasting.  Tonight 9535 kHz.* is offering a strong, in the clear
signal with no fading of any consequence.  When analog shortwave
performs in this manner, a digital signal is not needed.

John Figliozzi

*In addition to 9535 kHz., parallels to NA at this time are 6055 and
6125 kHz.