[Swprograms] VOR: Our Homeland May 15, Russia: 1000 Years of Music May 18

[Swprograms] VOR: Our Homeland May 15, Russia: 1000 Years of Music May 18

RUSSIA. Voice of Russia What`s New
http://www.vor.ru/English/Exclusives/what_new.html

OUR HOMELAND (On the air as of May 15th). With the Second World War over, the
international situation was getting extremely complicated. A principally new concept of
international relations was urgently needed. As the Anti-Hitler coalition dissolved,
serious differences were forming between the former allies. In the upcoming edition of
Our Homeland weekly feature we will be telling you of the Cold War of the west against
the USSR. You will hear some of the excerpts from Winston Churchill's famous speech made
on March 5th 1946 at Westminster college in the American town of Fulton, the speech which
defined the attitude of the West to the USSR. We invite you to tune in to OUR HOMELAND
weekly feature on Monday at 03.30, 08.30 and 19.30, Tuesday 15.30, Wednesday 04.30, 07.30
and 17.30, Thursday 02.30, 05.30, Friday 07.30, 14.30 and 19.30, Sunday 01.30 and 19.30
UTC.

RUSSIA: 1000 YEARS OF MUSIC (On the air as of May 18th). We are dedicating the next few
editions of our music multi-series to Nikolai Rimsky-Korsakov, one of greatest composers
of the 19th century, a member of the Mighty Five union of composers. We welcome you to
the vast universe of Rimsky-Korsakov's music, a certain unreal world of inexhaustible
imagination? Please tune in to RUSSIA: 1000 YEARS OF MUSIC feature on Thursday at 16.30
and 18.30 UTC and Friday 03.30 UTC.