[Swprograms] Clash on 5765?

Have other people been hearing some sort of clash of programs on 5765 kHz?
It seems to me that many evenings lately that there have been multiple
competing programs on that frequency. One of them (at least) is Pastor
Pete Peters, but I'm not sure of the other.

What I am wondering is whether this is actually two different transmitters
or if this is an audio mix coming from the program provider itself, putting
a mixed audio signal as the input to just one transmitter, and that they're
just sending out whatever garbled audio the customer is paying them
to transmit.

I think this is coming from WWCR if the latter is the case. If so, and the
original audio from Peters is NOT mixed, could it be cross-modulation
or cross-talk mixing different programs within the WWCR board or
audio cabling?

73, Will