[Swprograms] OT -- quick question please

[Swprograms] OT -- quick question please

Hello,

Sorry for the off topic post.  I am finally taking a class to get my Tech
amateur radio license.  I was putting together a list of useful links on my
web site for my fellow students.  (The page is under construction. I have
some radio pages on my web site.)

I know a long time ago, someone posted onto this list (or I found it "some
other how"?) a link to a web page that had radio terminology in Russian and
English.  If I remember correctly, it was for English speakers so they could
fill out QSLs in Russian.  I can't seem to find that link now.  Does anyone
happen to know what the address is?

Also, if you know any links that I should add to the page that I am putting
together, can you let me know what they are.  I have stuck online what I
have so far.  The links aren't in any order yet.

The site is www.whatdubhghalldoes.org there is a table of contents page on
there.  From there you can find the "Radio" pages. (and then, "shortwave and
amateur links page")

Thanks

Robyn in Michigan