[Swprograms] BBC on SW for A06

This frequency & time needs to be added to the "BBC Audible in the US"
compilation:

17640 kHz has been coming in quite nicely at 1300 - 1600 UT here in
St. Louis, MO. The 1430 slot has some of the "Arts" programmes (I've
heard the new version of "On Screen" and "The Word" so far) and
the "Science" programmes appear to be in the 1530 slot (I've heard
"Discovery" and "Digital Planet" so far).

What I'm worried about is that the BBC on 17640 is currently
supplanted/replaced by WHR coming on at 1600 on 17640. Will
this change next week after the US goes on DST and will WHR
wipe out the BBC reception during the *1500 UT* hour, thus
spoiling the science-program reception then? Or will WHR stay
with a UT 1600 sign-on and thus maintain what we have now?

The US DST change coming up is annoying to this, too, because
it makes the programs I want to hear yet an hour later in local
time, thus eating up another hour of the morning. It's bad
enough having to wait till 10 AM when the science programs
end now; next week it will be 11 AM (unless the reception is
destroyed as I noted my fears about above).

Anyway, after the BBC on 17640 goes away, I have been getting
listenable signals on 12095 with European news and 21470 kHz
with African programming. There seems to be a poorer signal on
15400 kHz too (unless I'm mis-remembering and that's later).

All of this is on a Grundig 800 with external 20-meter random wire,
but 17640 also has come in OK on a DX-398 with a short in-house
wire add-on to the whip.

I wonder if propagation will hold up for these transmissions'
receivability here over the next months?

73, Will