[Swprograms] Radio Croatia on 7285 kHz

Listening to Radio Croatia - "The Voice of Croatia" -
right now (0321 UTC / 9:21 PM CST) on 7285 kHz.  They
started their English programme at 0300 UTC, using
several clear IDs.  At 0314 UTC, they listed all their
frequencies and listed their website as www.hrt.hr

Signals fluctuating between S3 - S5 using my trusty
Grundig YB-305 and its stock whip antenna.

I first thought it may have been the Voice of Greece.
Croatian and Greek music styles sound similar to me.
Anyway, their English ID at 0300 UTC solved the
mystery.

>From their website:
The Voice of Croatia can also be heard in Europe
on medium wave radio. It is available on the
following frequencies 774, 783, 1.125, 1.134 i
1.143 kilohertz.

Its also available on short wave radio:
- In South America between 8pm and 01am local
time on 7.285 kilohertz

- On the east coast of North America between
7pm and 11pm local time on 7.285 kilohertz

- On the west coast of North America between
6pm and 10pm local time on 7.285 kilohertz

- In New Zealand between 6pm and 9pm local
time on 9.470 kilohertz

- And in Australia between 5pm and 9pm local
time on 11.690 kilohertz

Go get'em!

73 and GREAT DX!

Stephen Ponder N5WBI