[Swprograms] More BBCWS SW cuts

Hi, Glenn -- Info on the BBC's website seems to differ from the A-06 Schedule
in DXLD 6-048. It appears that ALL the frequencies to Central and South America
have been axed, and the Caribbean beams have been slashed. There is a note on
the frequency link page:

"Please note: there are no longer services to Central and South America on
short wave."

It also appears the 10-11 UT block on 6195, the 23-01 and 02-04 blocks on 5975,
and the 12-14 on 15190 are gone.

So the chops continue. I would bet that the Caribbean frequencies will
disappear in the next year or two. Gonna have to listen harder for those Africa
beams, or the East Asia stuff.

When I first started listening 40 years ago, there were seven or eight BBC
frequencies that provided fine reception from late afternoon to late evening
here in Texas, and numerous other frequencies at other times of day. Oh, well,
time and technology march on -- time to make sure the hotkeys for the BBC
streams are set up on my computer (Stephen Luce, Houston, TX, March 24, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)