Re: [Swprograms] Serendipity on BBC World Service

Re: [Swprograms] Serendipity on BBC World Service

On the larger point, however, I would argue that serendipity (or at
least the opportunity medium offers for it) is one of radio's
strongest attributes.  If one lacks appreciation for serendipity, he
or she lacks full understanding of the unique potentials for the
medium itself.

John Figliozzi

P.S.:  Yes, I guess you could say that I've taken exception to Ms.
Green's comment.