[Swprograms] BBC to scrap Calling the Falklands?

[Swprograms] BBC to scrap Calling the Falklands?

I believe the BBC decision to cut Calling the Falklands, if confirmed, *is* a right and proper decision to make.  After all, it isn't as if the Falklands is short of direct links to the UK these days, what with BFBS on 550 kHz.  I wonder how many Falklanders tune into the programme these days.  I would suspect not very many, given the number of clearer audio (and video) options available to them, unlike 1982.

PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom